Wednesday 13 July 2011

Confetti of Your Glimpses !!

It is strange that we do not communicate anymore. Its one of those days I hate to be a part of. Once when I looked forward to our small talks and innocent laughter,I begged time for more of you and today when I think of those days, I beg time not to fade away.

After all......This is all I have that belongs to us !!

2 stones and the moon remains the witness of your broken promises. They do not even know just like all the others what had struck and what passed by. They still believe that we would stand by our promises unlike those who had broken theirs and made them happy.

The glimpses of you that never leave my eyes without a droplet of tear are the ones when you waited for me before we started our journey, your eyes wishing I come to you fast and the ones where I stood there to see you off and bid you good bye and my heart said Don’t leave…Please don’t leave !!

Till this day, I wish to go back to those days of your warmth, where you would make up for your promise to me again. i always wish that you would make me stay and we would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment