Friday 27 April 2012

Horizon to Hopes !!

The horizon to horizon clouded mantle spreads athwart till where my eyes can go. This is the magnificent and breathtaking moment I had awaited so long. The splatter that brings out the best of everything it touch is finally here. This is the Midas touch on mother earth. The freshness that disperses the purity of the green and the aroma that drives a tranquility of love for life is here...spreading its wings scope to possibility.

The gloomy days of black clouds overwhelms me when I gaze at the sky. There is no grey up there. The white beauty of snowy cloud has been reinstated by the black. There is authentically no consignment for the grey. I try to stature what is hiding behind the black-the rain or the rainbow.


The day is stunning, striking and hopeful. The day is mysterious and painful. It is beautiful with all the objects that crafts this day. This day is hopeful, trying to look across the horizon to perceive the coming tomorrow. Mysterious with all that I cannot identify, I cannot experience and I cannot distinguish- there is an arena occupied with panorama around. Far away from me, in the hiding, is a so faithful and so true voice, painful with the unpredictable is waiting right there.


How would I ever know- is it me, awaiting the rain or the rainbow???


No comments:

Post a Comment