Sunday 9 September 2012

The Mirror !!

There are about 60 odd steps to go. A destination filled with anticipation and conceptions that is being proved incorrect with every move. The moments so dear to me is transforming into meaningless episodes that I just want to pass and forget.

I wish I never repent to all the things I had always wanted to make into little cherishing happiness till yesterday. Today has been a very long day. The longest day of facing the truth about what it wasn’t all about. Today is the day, when the broken pieces of mirror across the floor, with the stains of the red color oozing out from my hand, which I looked so hopefully into tomorrow, is painful.
I had loved the mirror so dearly; it used to be my favorite creation of colorful painting. I will miss it so much but since life goes on, I will accommodate with the mirror of this habitat. I will never paint it bright or decorate it and love the look of it or look for my dreams through it. I will let be.

No comments:

Post a Comment