Saturday 16 January 2010

Searching.....

I’m searching through all that has ever been hoped, in praise of what can never be known.I am still searching..... for that one thing that I have been waiting for ever since. I don't know what it is however, I am sure I will know when my search is over..when I am destined.

Liberty is the possibility of doubting, the possibility of making a mistake, the possibility of searching and experimenting, the possibility of saying No to any authority--literary, artistic, philosophic, religious, social and even political.
Liberty, for me, has changed nothing..that might be one reason why I am still searching.

Today I want to break all protocols and walk towards where I am destined and touch the silver line of the bordered, undefined search. That is where peace is ..that is where faith is..that is where love is...And that is where life is.

1 comment: