Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Maelstrom...!!

The Strangest thing about me is my life itself!!!

When I had wanted the world, it lead me to the acrimonious dead-end and when I desperately look for an end of the thought trails, the road just keeps taking turns around the mountain road overlooking the rainbows, greenery and misty clouds.

I have been living in a Whirlpool, rather being one.
Like a whirlpool, my center of leverage is fixed while the surfacial edge roams freely, causing all the actions to take place in the physical/metaphysical objects in the vicinity. This has helped me to grow like the whirl grows in size,in prospects but then, being stuck to one spot on the ground due to the affinity I share,........I just fail to move !!

Hoping for the day I would high fly....breaking away from my fixed center of leverage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment