Sunday 21 August 2011

Memories from March !!

March came with vacation plans in hand.....to offer us a lot of joy and hope.

It was the perfect time of the year to let our heart float among the beauty of nature away from the maddening crowd. With you having to walk past me or walk with me…our heart did but catch glances of each other.

Those handfuls of beautiful days when we fell in love with our life all over again, we never wanted to let the time go.

Like every beautiful moment, the vacations came to an end and we went back to the days of balancing act. While you still tried to see the vacation person in me, I struggled to balance my steps. While I pondered on my balancing rope, I looked up to you to see if you were doing good on the balancing rope.

The balancing rope often got disgusting with time. It pulled us apart and made us realize the distance we still had to cover to reach either ends.

Finally, a time came when I said to myself, Vacation is over. You stood far away and to wave your hands and say that you want to let it pass since there are other loves in this world to keep you busy without mine. I remembered the famous saying, “There are all kinds of love in the world, but never the same love twice. – F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Sensible Thing'.

I let you go my vacation love for that’s how I would keep you close to my heart, away from the mad rush of life. You are the beautiful Boreal Songbird who comes back home to find my love. The sweet nothings, the difficult cold and the love hate – sweet complexities are here to be while I learn to follow your wings to the neverland.

No comments:

Post a Comment