Friday 17 February 2012

Time and Me !!

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." - Maya Angelou.
How strong and yet how true the words are? The time we travelled together, however short or long it may have been, has taught us to be who we are. We managed to stay unruffled and not break apart. There have been times we detested each other or times we loved incessantly. In either times we have always wanted to be the shoulder that would sustain us from breaking apart. We stood strong all throughout and today when you move away far and further away, oceans apart, I would still be that shoulder for you to rest.

The limitations that we bound us with have let us be ourselves. The challenge today is the inner self. I know the thin line that separates me from being others and I know I can go beyond being me. We have lived in good terms with life. Life has been good to us or should I say, we have been good to life. Breaking even at the edge of challenges, I have found you standing there unknowing and untold. Is it the guiding angel or is it the success quotient of our life? I have always impressed myself by counting it as the success of our life.
.........We are the ones who are able to live it in our way !!

No comments:

Post a Comment