Friday 17 February 2012

Work that Works me up...!!

A long break from writing. I have been tied out with the desk post and bound with deadlines lately.My fingers have given up on typing the cruel official emails. I voice has dimmed into a silence and my eyes strained looking at the undesirable screen of my work. With time,....I thought I would be drown and choked in work.

All these work stand thankless, all measurement of accolades are biased. The ethics of hard working diminishes into something not worthwhile. And here i stand, in-spite of the bruises to do what I love the most...I write.

All these days of being away from myself, I have been injected with a glossy and florescent office term -Professionalism.My heart out on this page, I wonder what Professionalism would be defined as.
Professionalism is more or less a defined perception of an individuals.Being Cordial is an extended definition of Professionalism for a population.For others, aggressiveness is..professionalism.
Striking a balance to the work we do and do our best in the work is typically professionalism. Twisting and turning the edges of being cordial or aggressive or blunders as long as these activities abide all business implications hold good to be named as professionalism at quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment