Monday 17 May 2010


Sometimes it rains....and sometimes it does.
I was home all evening admiring the overwhelming sing song of the thunder, the command of the grey and black cloud over the soft and serene blue sky. I watched the tree in front of my balcony..standing there all alone, gaurdless.


It has been there as a silent spectator of all the balcony of our seven floored apartments for many many decades.It has been there ever since.And today when the sky turned dark and the small plants around its feet were happy waiting for the rain like every school going child, it is protesting to some unknown dark deep protest.

Here I am standing up at the water’s edge of my dream. I should also take my step like this tree.....

1 comment:

  1. ur blog is informative........ just stumbled on ur blog through google........ if u like to share more of such information i would love to read that...... thanks :-) sudarshankedia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete